To reduce poverty among the dairy farmer communities in Lalitpur by developing and improving their socio-economic conditions and making them self-reliant in the production of milk and milk products.
- Conduct all activities and business with honesty, integrity and respect.
- Act responsibly and ethically.
- Build strong relationships with our member cooperatives, employees and all stakeholders.
- Ensure that all union affiliated cooperatives operate under the same values and principles.
- Develop the knowledge, skills, technique and capacity of farmers to increase milk production and keep the quality up to standard.
- Develop plans and preparations for production and marketing of a union owned milk production plant.
- Help to modernize livestock farming techniques used by our members.
- Educate and increase awareness of the importance of animal health.
- Encourage youth in dairy farming.